Friday 2 September 2011

Log eBook beta

Yesterday I uploaded my first app on the android market, named Log eBook beta, https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thesmartlemon.logebook&feature=search_result

So far my experience on the android market, so far 15 people have installed my app, in just under 24 hours, not very impressive but its something.

The funny thing is that I have updated my app 5 times in the past day, just to change a few tiny errors, up until 0.1.0 that is, I am quite pleased with myself, I wrote a new part of the application to run a notepad which is accessed using the menu key, its based on the notepad in Google's tutorials, using SQL databases etc.

It took me 3 hours to write code that a week ago would have taken me, well, a week.

Heres the updates list so far:


0.1.1

- Menu icons fix

0.1.0

- Note Pad support via "menu" button

0.0.4

- Time table not loading subject 1 fix

0.0.3

- Transparency fix on horizontal lines

No comments:

Post a Comment